Salary: Negotiable based on ability
Responsible to: Managing Director
Accountable to: Managing Director
All appointments are conditional on agreement to Company’s terms and conditions, polices and procedures and background checks.
- Based in The Sussex Office.
- To undertake all activities required to generate sales leads and assist in closing sales of prospective business clients for business partners.
- To undertake all activities required to generate sales leads and assist in closing.
- To manage the admin/ marketing assistant in the activities required to achieve these goals.
- To use initiative in the course of the work as appropriate to achieve and ensure good practice.
- To uphold the values and beliefs that underpin the mission and act in accordance with policy where individuals are seen to place this in jeopardy.
- To report to the person in charge, to take instructions for the day.
- To greet all visitors to the business courteously and hospitably and be helpful at all times. To answer the phone in the same manner.
- To wear dress commensurate to the dress code.
- To maintain a working dialog with all Designers and developers.
- Telephone follow up of all sales leads generated.
- To identify potential alliance partners.
- To secure alliance partners.
- To maintain relationships with alliance partners.
- Attending sale meetings and closing sales.
- To attend networking functions to obtain alliance and sales leads.
- To Update and maintain the CRM.
- To oversee the email marketing campaign (Implemented by assistant).
- To oversee database growth (implemented by assistant).
Qualifications and Skills:
- To hold a full UK driver’s license.
- To be experienced in all aspects of Business to Business Sales.
- To be Computer literate.
In the event of successfully being offered the position the applicant will receive a 2 week induction period to include:
- One day orientation.
- One week of Sales training (including role play).
- One week of marketing and systems training and planning.
- A review to include feedback from other team members and the candidate.
The decision will then be made as to whether further training is required and/or if the candidate is suitable.
Probationary period: 6 weeks
Performance Appraisals: 6 monthly reviews (First one after 6 weeks) With feedback and feed forward opportunities
Remuneration: Negotiable basic plus commission (OTE £25000/35000 per annum)
Advancement opportunities: The long-term goal is to grow, the right candidate will be required to mange a much larger sales team.
Commencement Date: ASAP