We work for a diverse range of clients, ranging from local florists and builders up to high street banks and airlines. We have a broad portfolio including brochure websites, eCommerce solutions, CRMs, directory websites, web apps and more.
We are a small, friendly team and as we continue to grow, the right candidate will have significant opportunity to shape their role within the company.
We are keen for all of our team members to develop specialisations and will support our colleagues to continually improve their skillsets.
Your day-to-day role will include a mixture of several areas of online marketing; pay-per-click, social media, email marketing, content creation and more. It will be crucial to maintain a high level of communication both internally and externally, as well as being able to prioritise work and work to scheduled deadlines. Because we’re a small team you’ll need to be flexible and able to help out others when you can; this can be anything from testing websites to making the tea and coffee.
Required Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of Microsoft office and Outlook
- Competent in Maths and English
- A good understanding Facebook, Twitter and any other social medias
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn on the job
- A creative mind
- Good communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Any experience with Search Engine Optimisation, marketing or sales
- A knowledge of social media campaigning
- Experience with Pay Per Click marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics and any other analytical software
- A familiarity with html or any coding languages
Peacehaven is only a short drive from Brighton and there is ample free parking available. Alternatively, there is a direct bus route, stopping off (literally) on our doorstep, between Brighton and Eastbourne.
For the right candidate we offer competitive rates of pay, 28 days paid holiday a year and occasional impromptu pizza days.Get in touch!